Saturday, February 14, 2009

In Love

Today is Valentines Day, the day designated for love. I did not buy a Valentines Day card for my bride because I wanted my thoughts and feelings to be authentic, not someone Else's words on a piece of paper. I know at some point today, you (Ann) will be on Facebook and you will find this. I am in love with you. I love everything about you. I love it when you smile (You should do it more often). I love the way you affirm, empower and strengthen me. I love that God made us for each other and ABSOLUTELY no one else. I love it that you are in love with God. I love it when you laugh. I love the fact that you're the first person I see in the morning when I wake and the last person I see when I go to sleep at night. I love that you are my partner and best friend in life. I love all of my memories, good or bad, that I have of us. And, I love all of our dreams of what the future may bring, good or bad. I love you and I want the whole world to know that, YOU ARE MY VALENTINE!

1 comment:

cinciann said...

You are awesome...I loved spending time with you this weekend...just us! Love you!