Thursday, February 11, 2010

Coco In The Snow Snow

This is Coco. She is our family dog. She LOVES snow days!


This is Coco eating the snow. This is her favorite thing about winter.


This is Coco looking for an old faded tennis ball that I threw into the snow. You'd think that she would be able to pick up the scent and find it.


This is Coco going pee pee in the snow. Don't eat the yellow stuff.


She is still looking for that darn tennis ball.


This is Coco going number two in the snow. I'm thankful for indoor plumbing.


I don't think she will ever find that tennis ball . . . not until all of this white stuff melts anyway.


This is Coco trying to get some sleep after playing in the snow. I don't think she wants to be bothered.


You can't hear her, but she is snoring right now, and quite loudly. Her lips flop around a lot when she snores. All the snow must have worn her out.

1 comment:

melanie said...

Yuck! I had to avert my eyes from the peeing and pooping pics!

I will send an email to Ann (I have her email already) explaining the grocery stuff to you.

Have a good weekend - more snow is coming, Coco!