Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bumper Sticker

This is a bumper sticker. At first glance, it sounds pretty cool. But really think about it. Are we really that proud that He is just the co-pilot? Do we really sit at the wheel as if we don't need His advice? As if we are saying: "Jesus, You sit there and look at the map. We I need Your help, I will ask for it." Shouldn't it be the other way around? I would rather He sat at the wheel and piloted me through my life. He is not a divine navigational system. He is not the "co-pilot" of anything. He is the Pilot. He is in charge! He already knows the direction and the outcome of my life. Jesus is a Humble Leader and He is willing to lead us from His thrown. If He is humble enough to actually lead us, then we should be humble enough to FOLLOW Him.

Jesus take the wheel!

Peace!

No comments: