Sunday, December 6, 2009

100 Random Things About Me

1. I Love Jesus
2. I am married to Ann (Lauer) Calcara
3. I have three kids (Dominick, Eleana, Anthony)
4. I am a 10 year veteran of the United States Air Force
5. I served in the Persian Gulf in 1991
6. My favorite ice cream is chocolate moose tracks
7. I have an architecture/engineering degree
8. I've been to Honduras on a mission trip
9. I grew up in Columbus, Ohio
10. I am Sicilian (great, great grandfather immigrated)
11. I lived in Albuquerque, New Mexico for 4 years
12. My favorite colors are black, red, yellow & blue
13. My birth date is March 20, 1970
14. I love watching "Dancing With The Stars"
15. I am taking Muay Thai & kickboxing lessons
16. My wife is my first true love
17. I became a Christian in 1998
18. My favorite car is the Ford Mustang
19. I want to take drum lessons
20. My favorite Italian meal is Lasagna
21. I have a dog named Coco
22. I love thunderstorms
23. I am an avid bicyclist (road & mountain bike)
24. My favorite beer is Sam Adams
25. I am a sinner (see 26)
26. I am redeemed
27. I am a self-taught Cabinet Maker & Woodworker
28. I assisted in building a log house (from ground up) in Albuquerque
29. I have been to 30 of the states
30. My favorite heavy metal band is Metallica
31. My favorite rock band is Creed
32. My favorite Christian band is Jars Of Clay
33. My favorite country performer is Alan Jackson
34. I am a stay-at-home dad
35. I love pumpkin pie
36. I want to write a book some day
37. I used to dress like Michael Jackson in high school
38. One of my favorite books is "Fathered By God" by John Eldredge
39. I am a Michigan Wolverines fan
40. I have competed in a triathlon
41. I used to break dance back in my high school days
42. I tried the Atomic Sauce at Quaker Steak & Lube
43. I am a fan of Emeril Lagasse
44. I love serving people
45. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving
46. I was a marksman with firearms when I was in the military
47. I fail at a lot of things
48. I like winter better than summer
49. My favorite fast food restaurant is Taco Bell
50. I collect die cast cars
51. My favorite super heroes are Bat Man & Wolverine
52. I like watching chic flicks with my wife
53. My favorite chic flick is "Fools Rush In"
54. My favorite Christmas song is "Little Drummer Boy"
55. My favorite Christmas movie is "Home Alone"
56. I just recently got my first tattoo
57. I can't stand WEBN
58. My favorite actress is Angelina Jolie
59. My favorite actor is Brad Pit
60. I designed Penn Stations, BW3's & Skylines
61. I hung out at a skating rink when I was a teenager
62. My favorite "big hair" band was Night Ranger
63. I've never broken any bones
64. I go to bed at 9:30 quite often
65. My all time favorite comedy is "Dumb & Dumber"
66. I fart . . . alot
67. I hate it when people cuss
68. I can grow my hair into an Afro
69. I love to draw
70. I miss the guys that I grew up with
71. I have flown co-pilot once
72. My favorite rappers are 2Pac & Dr. Dre
73. I graduated high school (barely) in 1988
74. I have never done drugs
75. I watch SpongeBob Square Pants every day
76. My favorite animal is the Bengal Tiger
77. I am addicted to chocolate
78. I am a control freak
79. I just picked up reading as a hobby last year
80. I"m coocoo for cocoa puffs
81. I believe that we can fly in Heaven
82. I am an exercise nut
83. I can take an engine apart & rebuild it
84. I know nothing about computers
85. I talk to God every day
86. I have nightmares of losing my family
87. I struggle with a lot of things
88. I don't know how to swim
89. I have a lot of tools
90. I prefer the mountains over the ocean
91. Mexican cuisine is my second favorite after Italian
92. I love to hear people's "life stories"
93. I sometimes judge people too much
94. I want to travel the world when I retire
95. I love to cook
96. I am very transparent
97. I get lost easy
98. I am seeking counsel to fix myself
99. I Love Jesus, but He is So worth mentioning twice
100. This is my 100th blog.

No comments: